Hire Charges (per hour 2021)
|Not Profit regular
Honeybourne Residents only
|Exclusive Use and Parties||POA|
Due to the anticipated noise from a party or larger event, the exclusive use rates are applicable.
We do allow Bouncy Castles in our Village Hall, but please double check on the dimensions due to some metal struts across the hall.
We do not have an Alcohol license, you must apply to the local authorities if you wish to sell alcohol
Rates for charity events and local government use by agreement
To book the village hall, please select the date and hours required and provide your contact information. If you are looking for a date for 2021
please email me in the first instance.
A change over period between bookings is automatically booked in. For more details contact Chris Gear.
How to Book
- Use the calendar to find and choose a date.
- Choose the start and finish times.
- Fill out your contact information and function description.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Click the Book button.
- You should receive a confirmation email. Please await further contact regarding your booking.