Hire Charges (per hour 2021)
|Non Profit regular
Honeybourne Residents only
|Exclusive Use and Parties||£100 per 4 hours|
The two prices reflect Main Hall/Meeting Room.
Due to the anticipated noise from a party or larger event, the exclusive use rates are applicable. A Security Deposit is also due at the time of the payment. This is equivalent to the hire cost or £100, whichever is the higher. View our Terms and Conditions here.
We do allow Bouncy Castles in our Village Hall, but please double check on the dimensions due to some metal struts across the hall.
We do not have an Alcohol license, you must apply to the local authorities if you wish to sell alcohol
To book the village hall, please select the date and hours required and provide your contact information. If you are looking for a date for 2022
please email me in the first instance.
A change over period between bookings is automatically booked in. For more details contact Chris Gear.
How to Book
- Use the calendar to find and choose a date.
- Choose the start and finish times.
- Fill out your contact information and function description.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Click the Book button.
- You should receive a confirmation email. Please await further contact regarding your booking.