Welcome to Honeybourne Village Hall, located on the edge of the popular village of Honeybourne, in rural Worcestershire.
Honeybourne Village Hall is a convenient venue for a variety of events; it is used regularly by a wide range of groups, both from the village and the wider community.
Honeybourne Village Hall is a registered Charity, and is run by a management committee and trustees, all volunteers from the village, for the village.
Honeybourne Village Hall can be hired by groups or individuals, and offers:
- Ground floor access to all areas. (except the raised stage)
- A large free car park with 2 Electric Charging Points.
- Two meeting rooms, with Screens and Wireless Projectors. Each available for hourly rental.
- A spacious main hall, for 100 guests. Seating is available for up to 100 people.
- The secondary meeting room can hold upto 16 in a boardroom layout.
- A stage area, complete with curtains, lighting, projector and screen and sound system.
- Gas central heating - included in the hire charge
- Kitchen, with electric oven and grill, eight-ring electric hob, under-counter fridges and freezer, crockery, cutlery and glassware, water boilers.
- Ladies', Gents', and Disabled toilets
Are you looking for a venue for a social group, party, or other event? We'd love to hear from you; please get in touch.
Call 01386 833600, please leave a message and I will call you back.